dimanche 18 décembre 2016

In between times and Happy Christmas.

 


                                          Early winter in the garden. oil on paper. 78x50cm.

This is the only painting that I have been able to make for some time. In between times I have been traveling so progress has been slow. Nothing on a large scale can be attempted at the moment. There is a lot of talk about painting in art literature about where it might be going, today or in ten years. I hope to be painting in ten years but just reviewing 2015 through the things that I have shown I can question my own development. It doesn't reflect cultural shifts: it doesn't engage in moral debate. I am a plodder. I know that. I am introverted and focussed on small things. I like paint.

Early winter in the garden is my Christmas card to all of you who take the time to read my blog, those of you from all over. Happy Christmas to you all.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire