lundi 7 mars 2016

Towards another painting.



small bush in early Spring.
oil on canvas, 100x80cm

There is a wealth of information outside of my workplace even though I deliberately keep the 
area of concentration small. Sometimes there seems to be too much and to counteract this I try to reconstruct the space through drawing. There are many drawings of this and the process sees them made before, at the same time as, and after painting. I have had to tell myself to work from the drawings
because of information overload.
         I didn't foresee this painting, I never do and that sense of having the image in my head does not hold true for me. In another post I will show some of the drawings and some views of the untidy space that my shed has become whilst this series is worked on.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire