jeudi 17 janvier 2013

Winter/Spring/Winter

                                        
                                         winter/spring/winter. oil on canvas. 80x80 cms.



Which is just how it has been, in the land as much as in my studio. I had mentioned that I was working on something else and this has been scraped down so many times as I tried to do more with less - though I might have just ended up with  less - and juggled thoughts about the difference between thinking about paint and thinking in paint. I have to put this away now because I have already made big changes to another recent painting .The back and forth between the two has been a head-ache so it was a welcome change to go out into the snow today before returning to stoke up the stove and get back into Mr. Elkins.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire