samedi 6 janvier 2024

Walking with our dog


                                                              oil on canvas 169x120cms

There are a number of tips in the Guardian this week on how to be creative. My thanks.  Taking time out to walk the tracks with Daisy is akin to working whilst walking. Daisy is doing her thing: I am doing mine. Our paths cross. We both stand still a lot, just looking. Daisy has not got the hang of a camera and she might opine that neither have I but sometimes I find it useful to record something that I might later find useful. Sometimes, although the camera is in my pocket, it stays there unused on the walk. I rely on memory. Daisy on scent.  This painting is my memory at work. There is no photograph to aid this and it may well not stay as it is. The landscape is in flux and so is the painting.


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire